In An Accident
If you have been in an accident, we understand this can be a stressful situation. To help relieve some of the strain, here is a quick list of what to do next:
- Call your insurance company and describe the accident damage.
- When speaking to your insurance rep, inform them you would like to use the David Maus Collision Center.
- Call the David Maus Collision Center at 407-688-4800 to begin your Collision Repair Process immediately. We are located at 1160 Rinehart Road, Sanford, FL 32771.
The Collision Repair Process
- One of our trained estimators will provide you with a detailed written estimate and description of the repairs
- We will arrange a rental vehicle for you. Rental vehicles are available through our Toyota-Rent-A-Car department
- Rental vehicles are available through our Toyota Rent A Car department
- We provide continuous customer contact to keep you informed about the progress of your vehicle during the repair process
- You can keep track of your repair process whenever you want through our Repair Tracker program on our site
- State-of-the-art technology and standard operating procedures prevent rework and reduce repair times
- Our color match process will ensure that you receive the highest quality refinishing and recapture the factory look of your vehicle
- Your vehicle will be washed, vacuumed and quality checked
- We guarantee all work and protect you with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all performed collision repair work
If you have additional questions please contact us at 407-688-4800 or contact us.