We strive for excellence to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition by using processes and applications to keep our customers informed and give you the best repair work on your vehicle.
We utilize the most up-to-date programs to give you peace of mind while your vehicle is being repaired:
- VTAPS, the Van Tuyl Advanced Production System, which speeds up the repair process by organizing each step of the repair procedure and keeps our customers well informed of the vehicle’s repair progress.
- My Repair Tracker is a web based management system that informed customers of what stage their vehicle is in through the repair process. This can be done by email, text message or phone.
We use State-of-the-art Equipment to ensure quality service:
- Car Liner Frame Machines
- Laser Measuring System
- Down Draft Paint Booths by Garmet
- Unsurpassed Technician Certified Training
Peace of Mind Warranty
- Upon completion of repairs you will receive a David Maus Limited Warranty covering parts and labor for as long as you own your vehicle.
After an accident, we are here when you need us. We affiliated with top insurance companies to make the process of repairing your vehicle as quick as possible. We will get you an estimate and work with your insurance company to ensure a fast turn-around time with your vehicle. We also have an on-site rental company for any rental needs.
We understand that time and money are important to you - that’s why with our VTAPS system we get you the best price for the repairs you want, within the budget you need, faster than anyone else. You also have the opportunity to view the progress of your vehicle throughout the repair process.
Lease Turn In
Costly charges can be incurred for dents or scratches to a lease vehicle. Avoid these costs by using the David Maus Collision Center’s auto body repair and spot painting options to get your vehicle in compliance with the lease turn-back terms. Our Certified Technicians will restore your vehicle to the original factory specifications.